People usually do not raise sheep for pets and some of his ideas are a kind of "out there." Sheep are generally good-natured animals and can be good pets for children and the disabled. Raising healthy and productive Damara sheep teaches responsibility and for some can be a good friend to the lonely.
Here are some tips on how to raise sheep as pets:
• The first is to think through your finances. Nurturing sheep as domestic animals easier to handle because they are difficult to maintain and feed. However, you should have sufficient money to buy the materials for fencing or their housing, for vaccinations, hoarding food or feed, among other requirements.
• You must have space to keep your sheep. There are exceptional cases when the sheep kept in the house. Sheep were kept as livestock require a few acres of land, especially if they get their food from grazing.
• The next step is to decide breed. Each type of sheep breed can be kept as pets, but the descendants of miniatures available and are recommended if you want to raise sheep as pets such as Nigeria or Pygmy Dwarf.
• Make a home for your sheep involve using a sturdy fence for sheep are known to find a "hole" in the fence.
• Feeding the sheep easily. Sheep prefer to eat weeds, grass, and clover.