Are you facing slow internet problem? Do you want to increase your wifi bandwidth? If yes, then buying a Netgear Extender is the right choice for you. Netgear extender is a useful electronic device that not only improves your internet speed but also helps you in expanding the network in the dead zones of your home or office. Here, in this post we will provide instructions on how to setup Netgear Extender.
Mywifiext Netgear Extender Setup:
- Before start setting up the Netgear wifi extender it is recommended to place the extender and wifi router at same place.
- Plug in your Netgear range extender to the power outlet and wait till the device turns on.
- Take your laptop or computer and open any web browser.
- Type www.mywifiext.net on the address bar of your web browser and then press enter.
- Now click on the Netgear extender setup wizard.
- Register your Netgear Genie Setup.
- Once you create your Netgear genie account, now you asked ‘how you want to use your extender.’
- Select the option of wifi range extender network.
- A list of available wireless network will appear on your screen.
- Select your network and enter the password.
- Now click on NEXT.
- Now, you can change your setting.
- Once you done with the setting restart your all wireless devices.
- Shift the extender to a new place where you want to and enjoy the best network speed.
Netgear Wifi Extender Setup Without An Ether Port:
- Reset the setting of your wifi extender.
- To reset your wifi extender press and hold the factory setting button for 4 to 5 seconds. The factory setting button is located on the side panel of the extender.
- Connect your extender with your existing wifi network.
- Open any web browser on your device and type www.mywifiext.net in the address bar.
- After clicking on the enter button a pop up box will appear where you will be asked to mention your login details- username and password.
- Follow the steps as mentioned in the setup wizard to setup your connection to the router.
- Reconnect all your wifi devices to the range extender.
If you are facing issues in accessing Netgear extender login page, then feel free to contact our technical experts at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help.