If you plan to set up a garden in your home, or already own one, but are not happy with the look of it, it is interesting to follow some tips that can leave you with a completely new face with an air of exquisite, comfortable, beautiful and safe.
Why is the garden important?
First of all, it is necessary to analyze well the space that will be or is reserved for the garden. We measure the efficiency of a garden when we do the following research: if the individual passes through it and does not look, or if it does not have any stop points that can be admired, there is certainly no efficiency. This can happen due to several different factors. From poor site planning to a wrong choice or layout of the plants that have been put into it.
According to several San Mateo landscapers, the garden and other natural environments, is the only place where the human being can use their 5 senses to perfection, which makes this place a form of artistic expression of who does.
To better understand what a perfect garden should look like, check out the tips we have prepared below. By following them carefully, you can assemble a space of this type, worthy of praise and self-satisfaction.
Gardening Tips for an Efficient Garden
- Analyze well every inch of your garden area. This is the first step to know where each type of plant will be placed, and also the furniture, such as stools, poles, night lamps, etc. Pay close attention and see which places are hit hardest by the sun or wetter sand, and so on. Make a floor plan of the place (by hand) by noting what is important in each part.
- Choose beautiful plants that grow "politely". That is, do not go thinking that to have a beautiful garden is necessary to have millions of plants and mainly large planted. Prefer quality rather than quantity.
- Larger plants should always be more in the corner of the garden, while smaller ones should be positioned in the middle. This makes a balance and space is pleasant to look at and to be.
- Choose good quality grass. After all, it is the soul of a garden, which is going to attract everybody gazing at the garden. Therefore, you must hire a professional who could create San Francisco gardening zone.
- Avoid buying plants whose flowers have already bloomed. This type has great resistance to planting and can die easily, even with the maximum of possible care.
- At the time of buying, the plants check the state of the roots. If they are too twisted or damaged, give up the purchase, this is the first sign that it will have problems when it grows, one of them is the abnormal growth of the roots, making it spoil much of your garden.
- It does not take much to make a beautiful and efficient garden. Look for plants that are not very expensive, but that have quality, and that you like. Even because it is no use, giving you tips of what species to put if you will not feel good about them.
- In order for the sun to reach all the plants, the larger species (not much) can be enough for the sunlight to also hit the smaller ones. This is essential for their health.
- A product that is an excellent fungicide and few people know it, it's milk. That's it! Put some milk in a container with a spray cap and sprinkle the leaves and flowers in a small amount. It's an easy, convenient, inexpensive and extremely efficient method!
- Always be aware of the dried flowers that appear. They can prevent the normal growth of the plant, as well as slow the flowering of the flowers.